Exodus: Paris Nouveau
Exodus: Paris Nouveau
👤 Players: 4-6
⏰ Time: 30-45min
Your mission? Lead a daring rescue attempt to save innocent citizens from the corrupted Paris Nouveau government. You've been in this together from the beginning. You've had each other's backs, but we fear some of your team may have been bought off by the hunters — especially since our last team didn't come back. Trust no one but yourself!
In Exodus: Paris Nouveau, you're a member of a specialist team sent on a rescue mission to save refugees trapped in an urban warzone. At the start of the game, the players are secretly and randomly divided into two teams: those with a secret hunter ID card are on the hunters team, and those with a secret rescuer ID card are on the rescuers team. The problem is that although you know which team you're on, you don't know which of the other players are also on your team and which are on the other team!
Further, in Exodus: Paris Nouveau, you win or lose as a team. Throughout the game, you use abilities, deduction, and guesswork to determine your team members, and together strive to win as a team. The game may end in a number of ways:
- If a player has no life tokens, the game immediately ends. That player reveals their secret ID card and their team loses, resulting in a win for the other team.
- The hunters win (and the rescuers lose) immediately if no cover tokens remain in the game.
- The hunters win (and the rescuers lose) immediately if the total hunter distance (i.e., the sum of the distance values on all face-up cards in the hunter line) equals or exceeds the total rescuer distance (i.e., the number of distance tokens remaining in the game plus the sum of the distance values on all face-up cards in the rescuer line).
- If the game hasn't ended beforehand, it concludes at the end of the seventh round. In this case, the rescuer's team score is the number of victory point icons on the face-up cards in the rescuer line (i.e., each running figure symbol is worth one victory point), and the hunter's team score is the number of victory point icons on the face-up cards in the hunter line. Whichever team has the higher score wins.
- If scores are tied, continue playing rounds until either an immediate-win condition has been met or at the end of a round one team has a higher score than the other, at which point they're declared the winning team.
- We ship items out Monday - Friday. Orders received by 9AM Central Time will be shipped out the same business day.
- We utilize both USPS and UPS for shipping services. Both options should be displayed during checkout if the customer is paying for shipping.
- If the order contains nothing but books, we can use USPS Media Mail to keep your shipping costs low. If board games are included on the order, we are unable to utilize Media Mail.
- On orders that qualify for free shipping, we utilize the most cost-effective option based on the destination location (this is usually UPS).
New Items are able to be returned within 30 days of receipt in the same condition they were shipped in. New items that have been opened will not be accepted for return. Return shipping is at buyer's expense.
Used Items are able to be returned if they are found to not be in the described condition. Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt to discuss return options.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $149!
Shipping discount applied automatically when your cart total passes the free ship threshold!
Used Games Are Always Guaranteed to be 100% Complete
We piece check every used game that comes in on trade at All Systems Go. Does it take forever? Yes. Do we think it's still important? Also yes.