Dying Hard on Hardlight Station
Dying Hard on Hardlight Station
Die Hard meets Alien in this thrilling escape from a hijacked station, made for the Mothership Sci-Fi Horror RPG.
In Dying Hard on Hardlight Station, your team of grizzled PCs will be torn between saving friends locked in the Healthtek facility or crawling to freedom in the vents of the corporate-controlled Hardlight Station, all while avoiding capture by the brutal Blackshield Mercenary Company. However, unbeknownst to all, Blackshield’s invasion has caused the containment protocols at the Healthtek facility to malfunction. Now, in the bowels of the station, something horrible has awoken, and, after a long, torturous sleep, hungers to feed. Dying Hard on Hardlight Station is a 28-page, full-colour adventure zine designed to work as a one-shot, mini-series, or as a part of your ongoing Mothership® (or any other Sci-Fi RPG) campaign. Its control panel layout is table-ready and packed with efficient, evocative details big on imagination and light on overlong prose; each page is stuffed with unique locations, scheming NPCs, and terrifying horrors on the hunt. A night on Hardlight Station is one you won’t soon forget.
Sci-fi mayhem and a horde of haunting horrors await in the pages of Dying Hard on Hardlight Station, including:
- Four Station Locations - Mapped out and loaded with loot tables, adventure hooks, custom encounters, and interesting NPCs.
- Three Original Factions - The Blackshield Mercenary Company, Station Administration Nakatomi Solutions Inc, and Healthtek AG with their ravening Alien Hybrids. Each vying to come out on top in the battle for the station.
- The Hardlight Station Gazetteer - a guidebook filled with shops, entertainments, NPCs and jobs for your crew... should anyone survive the initial adventure.
- Custom Art and Professional Design - bringing the whole adventure alive in glorious red, black, and white.
- We ship items out Monday - Friday. Orders received by 9AM Central Time will be shipped out the same business day.
- We utilize both USPS and UPS for shipping services. Both options should be displayed during checkout if the customer is paying for shipping.
- If the order contains nothing but books, we can use USPS Media Mail to keep your shipping costs low. If board games are included on the order, we are unable to utilize Media Mail.
- On orders that qualify for free shipping, we utilize the most cost-effective option based on the destination location (this is usually UPS).
New Items are able to be returned within 30 days of receipt in the same condition they were shipped in. New items that have been opened will not be accepted for return. Return shipping is at buyer's expense.
Used Items are able to be returned if they are found to not be in the described condition. Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt to discuss return options.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $149!
Shipping discount applied automatically when your cart total passes the free ship threshold!
Used Games Are Always Guaranteed to be 100% Complete
We piece check every used game that comes in on trade at All Systems Go. Does it take forever? Yes. Do we think it's still important? Also yes.